How to use Google AdWords to Recruit Truck Drivers
Using Google AdWords to recruit truck drivers
Google AdWords is a really useful tool for transportation businesses, but it can also be tricky to set up at first. It can be confusing to know what is best for your business and the complicated financial implications of using the service can be hard to grasp. So, if you’re not sure how to make Google AdWords work for your business, then ELYSIUM is here to help! We’ve come up with some simple tips on how an advertising campaign could work in your favor, which will leave you with more money in your pocket and happier drivers coming along.
Use Google Display Network to recruit drivers
You can target ads to specific audiences based on demographics, gender, interests and behaviors.
Google Display Network is a great way to advertise your drive lead program. As the largest search engine in the world, you have access to millions more potential applicants than ever before. When you use Google Display Network to advertise your drive leads, you can target narrowly defined groups of prospective applicants efficiently and effectively. The best part is that this targeting process can be customized according to your preferences and needs so that you invest wisely. You can refine your ads so that only those interested in becoming self-employed drivers come see them. That way, you will boost conversion rates while reducing costs at the same time.
Utilize tools on Google Display Network to recruit drivers
The Display Network is a great way to promote your transportation business. Whether you’re looking for white label trucks or a complete commercial truck financing solution, Google Display Network can help you find the right customers. Combine this advanced targeting technology with our content network and you have an unbeatable toolset to help you capture more leads and turn that into revenue.
Google Display Network remarketing offers cost control
It can be a challenge to keep up with your growing business and recruit the right drivers at the right time. Using Google Display Network, it is possible to effectively manage your investment as well as control it. First of all, you can choose between pay-per-click, pay-per-display and pay-per-acquisition models for your campaigns. That way, you will know exactly how much your campaign will cost. Moreover, you can set up a budget limit that will help you to prevent overspending on this crucial component of your business.
How does the Google Algorithm work?
What does Google Algorithm do?
In simple terms, it is a program that’s designed to crawl through millions of websites in less than a second. When you type in keywords into the search bar, Google Algorithm will find the ones that relate to them best and deliver them in the results page. However, its ranks are not entirely based on this one idea. Other factors such as trustworthiness and popularity are taken into account as well.”
How do you rank in Google search?
Get a better ranking. Our SEO services help your website gain higher visibility on search engines. We create an optimal and relevant link building strategy, in accordance to the needs of your business, so you can rank higher in Google and other search engines, increasing visits to your site and sales revenue.
Why is Google Algorithm beneficial for driver recruitment?
Are you wondering why your transportation business has not been able to find enough new leads over the years? It is because the traditional recruitment channels that were once used in the early days of truck driving are no longer effective. The landscape of recruitments has changed, and it is no more possible to generate more leads using newspaper ads, radio ads and websites alone.
Google AdWords can be used in several ways to supplement your traditional recruitment media. In addition to increasing the number of people who see your job advertisements, it also enables you to choose which candidates see the adverts, allowing you to target according to specific attributes such as location and salary requirements.
- Target your audience with your ads in a very targeted way from fine-tuning geographic areas to specific age groups and websites.
- It’s less competitive because you aren’t competing for the same candidates at once.
- Our intelligent ad management platform tells you everything about your ads — from the success of your campaigns to the cost of each impression
- While you’re recruiting, you also want to make sure that your company is seen in the best light possible. When truck drivers see your job ad and click through to your site, they should be able to trust everything they read.
- With pay-per-click, if Drivers don’t click, you don’t pay. But you still get the branding effect of companies seeing your company name in the ad.
Google AdWords is an effective way to recruit high-quality candidates for your open positions. Here are some tips on how to make a successful Google AdWords recruitment campaign:
- The ad text is often the most important aspect of your PPC campaign. Effective ad text is challenging as your word count will be limited, but if you don’t get it right, you either won’t get many clicks, or you will get too much non-qualified traffic. By optimizing the ad text, it’s possible to increase traffic by more than four times. Consider the following:
- Say something about the target audience.
- State the offer clearly.
- Avoid any ambiguous wording so that you get only traffic that you want.
- Effective landing page. Once your potential truck driver clicks on the ad, s/he expects to find information about the vacancy that you advertised. Therefore, developing a well-structured page on your website that describes the open position in detail is crucial. This will allow you to pay attention to what you want to be emphasized and stop there.
- Focus on your audience, not yourself. Keep the candidate’s journey as simple as possible. Don’t confuse them by pointing the text to your home page or overview job opening page. Directly get them to the advertised position – in one click only.
- Ease of contact: Make contacting you as easy as possible. At best, provide a link with an email address directly in the job ad. In our experience, the best candidates will appreciate it if you don’t waste their time finding out how to contact you. You don’t have to wait for your taxi driver to get back from the store to get you a few things. With this app, you can order anything from drinks and snacks to cosmetics with just a tap of your phone!
Measure everything, compare it to your goals, then make decisions.
Make it easy for truck drivers to apply
Always include a link to your online application form on all of your social media pages.
Keep your social media pages up to date
Regularly update your content and make sure that everything is accurate and up to date.
Build a website
Truck drivers are bombarded with ads for trucking jobs. Make sure yours stands out. Make it easy for the job candidate to apply online to your open positions. A website that is easy for mobile use can be key here.
Conclusion: Go with Facebook it’s still unbeatable
Even in a fiercely competitive marketplace, Facebook reigns king. Facebook still has the most active users and the most opportunities for you to reach them. Despite having more options for advertising, truck driver business owners agree that Facebook is still the best social media network for lead generation.